2. SUPPORT FOR YOUR ORGANISATION
“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things” (Mother Teresa)
At Food for Purpose we offer a number of expert services that support individuals, organisations and agencies. Our team of professionals have a combined nutrition and health experience which spans over 35 years.
We particularly appreciate that there is a need for greater insight into the domain of faith and health – especially in BME populations. Our professional insights can be used to support news reports, clinical trials and research, projects and surveys – as well as national databases.
Our services include:
- Menu design for individuals and organisations
- Nutritional analysis
- Nutrition workshops for health-carers, faith leaders, teachers
- Food based exercises to support teaching teams
- Physical health assessments
- Group and personal training programmes
- Lead Health campaigns
- Partnerships with Health Authorities, government bodies and academic institutions
We write articles, papers, and collate nutrition related information to support your organisation. We also deliver radio and media packages.
We run workshops for church conferences and serve as expert speakers on a variety of nutrition related topics with the important aspect of faith and health in mind.
Faith Leaders -We work with you and your faith institution to make nutrition an integral part of your organisations’ objectives. Our screening service for congregations and basic training for pastors and other leaders – will help you to understand just ‘how healthy’ your organisation is!